This Issue is called: The Plan in Action,
1. Opening Image: Split shot of 2nd in charge (Nettle?) closing in on the group. Shooting up at them. Travis moving out of the way just in time.
2. Theme Stated: Tactics: Losing the group for a split second by flying over a gorge.
3. Set-up: Nettle firing hooks on ropes (have an actual name-can’t quite remember what it is at the moment.) up at the plane but falling short. Her throwing one of her men down the gorge to go get them. He holds on for dear life as he’s pulled up by the others from the roped ends. The hooks digging into his arms. Nettles a bit of a sadist.
4. Catalyst: The Plane breaks down. Turns out the back engine that keeps them flying forward is shot out. “They must have got us.” Says Travis. He performs a crash landing.
5. Debate: Do we stay here and fortify our position or move on foot most likely to be caught? Asks the protagonist. She puts it up to a vote. They choose to stay and fight before being captured to see if they can take some of them.
6. Break into Two: Abigail and He’h fortify the ship by pulling metal sheets off the exterior and building blast shields out of them around the openings on the ship so that guns may be fired through though people don’t have to pop their bodies over the reinforcement. Travis, Homnie and the Protagonist search the plane for emergency flares and guns finding a hunting laser rifle which is given to Homnie. And a flare gun with an explosive load to the protagonist. “If we all fall and they close in don’t let them get you, got it,” offers Homnie. He’h scowls imperceptibly.
7. B-Story: Back at Sector 6 the Bandit King finds that poison sticks to whatever it has fallen to. His mercenaries pull their masks off and kick up dust hollering that they did it and are starting to pillage when the dust cloud covers a group of them and they’re left choking and gasping for air on the ground scratching at their throats. “Perhaps too effective,” he remarks. “Good enough for the citadel though,” he thinks to himself.
8. Fun and Games: Nettle and her cronies arrive and encircle the group and lay down heavy fire. Homnie is able to down three of them in quick succession. He’h is unable to act until shots fly over the protagonists head and then he too takes out two more with laser vision.
9. Midpoint: Nettle tosses a grenade into the center of the center of the planes opening from higher ground.
10. Bad Guys Close In: The group barely escape with their lives. The plane is utterly destroyed and they are covered in melted shrapnel and signed clothing.
11. All is Lost: “You’ve lost. Come with me now, or I’ll cut you down and take the pieces with me to prove that I got you.” Offers Nettle. Abigail sighs and moves towards her first.
12: Dark Night of the Soul: Nettle holds out a hand for her, and a blade flashes from her wrist and Abigails head is removed from her body. The protagonist yells out. “He’h looks at her sadly,” There is nothing I can do once the spine is severed without advanced medical equipment. I do not have the power within me.” Homnie and Travis and He’h surround the protagonist and inch forward towards Nettle and her remaining cronies.
13. Break into three (solution): As they get near enough to be nearly eye to eye the protagonist lifts the flare gun and fires it directly into Nettles chest, causing a massive explosion and instantly vaporizing her and most of her cronies. The remaining are more remains than anything.
14. Finale: They bury Abigail and leave a makeshift laser charred burial signal for her.
15. Final Image: They board Nettles transportation (Did I Figure that out yet. Will have to look into it. Definitely land based with huge harpoons on the front and rear of the vehicle. They move on towards the citadel.